The Mentor and Peer Professional Development Program is a chance for you to work with a coach to identify professional development experiences and competencies you would like to work on, and make a plan to do so.
Students must have completed the Mentorship and Peer Programs Foundations Training and be currently mentoring a UTSG student or working in a peer programs role on St. George campus.
How The Program Works
1. Book a 30 minute meeting to talk about:
- your interests
- what you would like to get out of the program
- how you are going to keep yourself accountable
2. A menu of options will be prepared and sent to you. Complete 4 of the the options.
3. After you finish your 4 experiences, write a summary of what you have learned, how you will apply it and next steps for the personal/professional development plan. (You can also choose to do this in a 30 minute meeting instead.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.