Community of Champions is a campus recognition program.
These individuals use strategies and approaches that support all students, especially those who experience marginalization and underrepresentation at U of T.
We hope that by sharing their stories, these champions will inspire more widespread adoption of supportive practices.
Here are some of our past champions:
- Recognized Study Groups program at Faculty of Arts & Science
- Greta Golick, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Information (sadly missed)
- Jenna Hartel, Professor Faculty of Information
- Dana Patterson, Undergraduate Coordinator, Human Biology program
- Pooja Mansukhani, Registered Dietitian and Food Safety Officer, New College
- Dr. Laprade, Associate Professor, Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- Bryan Reece, Lecturer in the Department of Philosophy
- Maki Iwase, Assistant Professor, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing.
- Jenna Brooke, Senior Lecturer, University of St. Michael’s College in the SMC One program
- S. Trimble, Assistant Professor, Women and Gender Studies Institute
- William Ju, Associate Professor, Department of Human Biology
- The University of Toronto Sexual Education and Peer Support Centre is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run student service/student group on the St. George campus.
- Caffiends is a student-run, volunteer-operated cafe at Victoria College
All undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff
How The Program Works
Who will you nominate in 2021?
The nomination form will be available soon.