The Career Support Drop-ins provide flexibility and the opportunity to engage in diverse career conversations, seek career support from career educators and peer career advisors, and be in community with other students – undergraduate students, graduate students and recent grads are all welcome!
From October 5 – November 16, come join us in person every Thursday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 800 Bay Street (5th floor), where you will have space to:
- Focus on your application materials or interview preparation alongside fellow career learners in a co-working space (with snacks!)
- Attend a drop-in appointment with a peer career advisor for:
- Career Start – Resource Referral,
- Resume or Cover Letter Review,
- LinkedIn Review, or
- Interview Prep.
- Browse our career resources, workbooks, and toolkits, or
- Bring your questions to our monthly-themed group advising “Ask Me Anything About Careers” space with a career educator.
All undergraduate and graduate students and recent grads within two years.
How The Program Works
Fall 2023 Career Support Drop-ins will be offered in person every Thursday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 800 Bay Street (5th floor) from October 5 – November 16. Please refer to our CLNx schedule for dates and times (including any changes).
October: What About Further Education?
Come explore further education options (e.g., graduate degree, certificate program), participate in conversations and activities around strategies to clarify career directions. Identify the essentials of an application (including key documents like CVs and personal statements), develop an application strategy and explore decision making about your next step.
November: Now that I’m graduating, how do I get a job?
If you’re feeling stuck in your job search and not sure where to begin, come discuss and develop your job search plan. Identify strategies to navigate the job search process (including networking, application documents, and interviewing), and discuss needs and accommodations.