May 6, 2021
It has been a great pleasure providing for your health care needs.
As you are aware, the University of Toronto Health & Wellness Centre provides services for current University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students who have paid the appropriate incidental fees for the school year. Eligible students can access our services, including the U of T My SSP program, from September 1 to August 31.
If you are 1) graduating this summer, 2) leaving the University or 3) you do not plan to register at the University in September 2021, please inform your current care provider as soon as possible so we can work with you to plan for a smooth transition of care. You will still be able to access our services until August 31, 2021.
We encourage you to consider the following:
- Find a family doctor to continue your care. Each province has resources online to help you find a family doctor. For example:
- Update your contact information in our electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Your new care provider can request your health records on your behalf with your consent. Visit Authorized release of medical records for detailed instructions on how to request your record.
- Download and save the information Health & Wellness has sent you via Medeo Health Mail. This may include your lab test report. This will save you time from requesting it.
- If you are an international student with a UHIP plan, your UHIP will also expire soon. To confirm, you should sign into you UHIP account. You may want to contact the UHIP office to explore your health insurance options. Find information on the UHIP service page.
- If you are seeking mental health support, consider U of T My SSP and Wellness Together.
Please feel free to discuss your needs with your care provider.
Health & Wellness Centre, University of Toronto (St. George)