Updated November 2, 2021
International students and their eligible dependents can receive a flu shot free of charge by booking an appointment at:
Some walk-in clinics near campus also provide free flu shots:
Royal Care Medical Centre (College location)
- 295 College Street, at the corner of College St. and Spadina Ave.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Phone: 416-925-5511
Appletree Medical Group (multiple locations)
- Multiple locations in Toronto, including locations near St. George campus
- Visit their website for phone number and hours of operation
- Flu shot at no cost when you bring your UHIP card
- $15 co-pay if you see a doctor for other reasons in addition to getting flu shot
You do not need an Ontario health card to receive services at these providers. Some physician offices and pharmacies may charge a fee for administering the flu shot. UHIP will cover the administration of the flu shot fee at UHIP rates. Please see guidelines on how to submit a claim if you are charged for your flu shot.
Remember to bring your UHIP card and TCard when visiting a pharmacy or clinic.