Posted January 20, 2022
On February 16, the University of Toronto Virtual Career Fair is back, offering students meaningful work and volunteer opportunities, as well as a chance to connect with employers across diverse industries.
Whether you already have a career path in mind, or you’re open to any possibility, here are five reasons you’ll want to attend this event:
- Variety. Organizations will be recruiting for volunteer, part-time, full-time, community and internship opportunities.
- Connection. You can practice your networking skills in an engaging environment as you meet representatives from diverse fields and organizations.
- Discovery. Learn important information related to recruitment processes that can help your applications stand out.
- Practice. Go over your pitch and improve your networking skills with career educators.
- Enhancement. Get expert advice to help improve your resume from peer career advisors.
This year’s fair will be held on a cutting-edge virtual platform, making it easier to navigate employer recruitment information, spotlight your skills and make yourself stand out.
The event runs from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. on February 16, 2022. Students from all years, all fields of study and campuses are invited, as well as recent graduates.
Want more insight? Check out How to Network at a Career Fair on February 8 to learn more about the career fair platform and how to prepare.