Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update to our Employers and Community Partners
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a shift in all our lives but your ability to adapt to and evolve with these unexpected challenges has brought to light your strength, ingenuity and resilience. In response to the advice of public health officials and government travel advisories, we want to update you on steps the University of Toronto Career Centres are taking to support your recruitment strategies as you plan for the summer.
Our staff members continue to work remotely to respond to your needs and are dedicated to delivering services and supporting your continued success at the University of Toronto. We are leveraging virtual/online tactics to connect you with Canada’s most talented and diverse candidates.
- Advertise employment and volunteer opportunities on U of T’s Job Boards (CLNx)
- Host a recruitment information session via Zoom
- Promote your recruitment events on our Events Calendar
- Join our student events as a panellist and share your career story
- Mentor students on Ten Thousand Coffees
- Recruit a student for a Co-operative Education opportunity by connecting with U of T’s Co-op Offices
Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it relates to the U of T community.
Additional resources to support your recruitment and on-boarding strategies:
- Checklist: Protecting Your Staff and Students from COVID-19 (PDF)
- Webinar (Recorded): COVID-19 Implications for Co-op Students and Their Employers (Persaud Employment Law)
- Tips for Onboarding Students Remotely (PDF) (CEWIL Canada)
- Tips for Supervising Students Remotely (PDF) (CEWIL Canada)
- Tips for Working at Home (PDF) (CEWIL Canada)
- Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19 (PDF) (World Health Organization)
Please contact us to get the process started.