ASKme on campus this September 1 - 11
Get in-person help from ASKme each September and January!
This September and January, upper-year students and recent grads will be at ASKme information booths ready with answers to your questions about U of T. Look for our indoor and outdoor booths around campus and be sure to stop by for a chat. We can connect you with the resources you need.
You'll also find staff and faculty wearing orange ASKme buttons to let you know they can help with directions and general information about campus. Don’t be shy to ask them your questions—they want to help!
Look for the orange ASKme Anything! signs at information desks around campus. They indicate that staff members there are glad to answer any of your questions and to point you in the right direction.
ASKme Anything! booths
This fall, from September 1st - 11th, find our ASKme information booths all over the St. George campus. Locations include:
- St. George St. & Bloor St. W., near the St. George subway station
- St. George St. & Harbord St., near Robarts Library (RL)
- King's College Rd. & College St.
- King's College Circle, by the Medical Sciences Building (MS)
- St. George St. & College St., at the Koffler Student Services Centre (KS)
- Willcocks Common, on St. George Street, next to Sidney Smith Hall (SS)
You'll also find us in indoor locations during the first week of classes each January.
Be sure to stop by a booth to chat with our ambassadors -- all upper-year students and recent grads. They're ready to help with your questions about campus, and to let you know more about Student Life programs and services.