We welcome your feedback about your experience, including compliments, concerns and questions. This could be related to your clinical care or general experience at the Health & Wellness Centre.
Request a change of provider
If you feel your current care provider just isn’t right for you, you can request a change of provider.
- Maybe you don’t feel comfortable disclosing your concerns to them
- Maybe you feel they have not listened to your needs
- Maybe they don’t give you the opportunity to ask questions
- Maybe they can’t answer your specific questions
- Maybe you have followed their care plans but the plans don’t seem to work for you
We encourage you to first discuss your concerns with your care provider, who are open to feedback.
However, if that still doesn’t work, we have a process to receive your request to change a provider:
- You can call Health & Wellness at 416-978-8030.
- You can email Health & Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel comfortable, let your current care provider know you are considering to switch provider. They will welcome your comments as these will help them make changes to their care to better serve other students.
Once we receive your request, we will review your request carefully. In most cases, someone other than your current provider will meet with you to discuss your concerns. We want to assure you that the care or service you are receiving will not be negatively affected in any way.