The Centre for Community Partnerships Student and Alumni Advisory Committee provides input on the direction of the Centre for Community Partnerships programs and services.
Discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- on-going and new initiatives at the CCP
- effectiveness of programs and services offered at the CCP
- recommendations for next steps to enhance community engagement and community-based learning opportunities at the University of Toronto
Current students and recent graduates up to two years are eligible to join. We are looking for a diverse group of participants and prefer students who have experience working or volunteering in nonprofit or public sector organizations. You do not need previous experience with the Centre for Community Partnerships to join the committee.
How The Program Works
The committee has regularly scheduled meetings four times per year. The chair and members serve a two-year term.
Apply to join the Student and Alumni Advisory Committee by September 23, 2022.
Please sign up for the CCP Student Newsletter to receive a reminder about future opportunities to join the Student and Alumni Advisory Committee.
Committee members are expected to attend all meetings. All meetings will take place online.
- Thursday, September 29, 2022, 5 – 6:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, November 17, 2022, 5 – 6:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, January 26, 2023. 5 – 6:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, 5 – 6:30 p.m. ET
What Students Are Saying1 votes
I hope that the CCP continues to inspire and help individuals discover passions they didn't know they had for the community!