If you do not have a family physician or a care provider and you require disability documentation for academic accommodations, we may be able to help.
- Full-time and part-time University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students who have paid the appropriate incidental fees.
- Toronto School of Theology undergradate students at Emmanuel College in the conjoint full-time basic degree program.
- Students in the School of Continuing Studies English Language Program (identified by a student card).
Read the full Health & Wellness Eligibility Policy.
By appointment only.
We recommend that you make an appointment with an Accessibility Services advisor first. For more information about academic accommodations visit the Accessibility Services website.
Privacy & Policies
- Health & Wellness Eligibility Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Privacy & Confidentiality Statement
- Guidelines on the Use of Perfumes and Scented Products