Join us for networking, learning and dialogue with social justice advocates on what it takes to work for social justice in the non-profit sector.
Pursuing opportunities in the social justice sector in our present moment is a daunting prospect. The ongoing violences and injustices against marginalized communities needs to be addressed and tackled through creative, resilient methods that centre equitable futures grounded in collective care, anti-racism and intersectionality as we adjust to a post-pandemic reality.
The 2022 Working for Change conference will take place on Friday, February 25, 2022 from 9:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on Zoom.
Register under BOOKING & DOCUMENTATION.
- Community Health
- The New Non-Profit Landscape
- Migrants, Refugees & Newcomers
- Food Sovereignty & Sustainability
- LGBTQ12SA+ Activism & Advocacy
- Poverty Reduction & Shelter , New College and Centre for Community Partnerships at U of T
Open to all U of T students and recent graduates
Booking & Documentation