All campus residences are accepting waitlist applications for the 2020-2021 academic year unless otherwise noted below or in the the StarRez Portal.
Completing an application does not guarantee a space in residence.
For additional information on the individual residence wait lists, please contact the residence office at the residence that you are interested in.
- Chestnut Residence: 416-585-3160 | email@example.com
- Graduate House: 416-946-8881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innis College: 416-978-2512 | email@example.com
- Loretto College: 416-925-2833 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- New College: 416-978-8875 | email@example.com
- St. Michael’s College: 416-926-1300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Family Housing: 416-978-8049 | email@example.com
- Trinity College: 416-978-3612 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- University College: 416-978-2530 | email@example.com
- Victoria University: 416-585-4508 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodsworth College: 416-623-1685 | email@example.com
- UTM: 905-828-5286 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- UTSC: 416-287-7365 | email@example.com
Due to the extensive waitlist for student family housing, you should complete a waitlist application as soon as you have applied to U of T. do not need to be accepted to apply for student family housing.
StarRez PortalThe StarRez Portal is the place to apply for on-campus residence and student family housing at all three campuses of the University of Toronto. Learn more about StarRez Portal
Residence accommodationStudents requiring residence accommodations are encouraged to register with Accessibility Services as soon as possible. Learn more about Residence accommodation
Residence application supportThe residence application process varies slightly for different students. We can help you navigate your residence application. Learn more about Residence application support