Completing an application does not guarantee a space in residence.
For additional information on the individual residence wait lists, please contact the residence office at the residence that you are interested in. The individual residence offices can provide updates on waitlist application processing times.
- Innis College: email@example.com
- New College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Michael’s College: email@example.com
- Loretto College (affiliated residence of St. Michael’s College): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity College: email@example.com
- University College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria College: email@example.com
- Woodsworth College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chestnut Residence: email@example.com
- Graduate House: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Family Housing*: email@example.com
*Student Family Housing has an extensive waitlist. Students can apply to Student Family Housing as soon as they have submitted their application for admission to U of T. Contact the residence office directly for more information.
U of T Mississauga
U of T Scarborough
StarRez PortalThe StarRez Portal is the place to apply for on-campus residence and student family housing at all three campuses of the University of Toronto. Learn more about StarRez Portal
Residence accommodationStudents requiring residence accommodations are encouraged to register with Accessibility Services as soon as possible. Learn more about Residence accommodation
Residence application supportThe residence application process varies slightly for different students. We can help you navigate your residence application. Learn more about Residence application support