Completing an application does not guarantee a space in residence.
For additional information on the individual residence wait lists, please contact the residence office at the residence that you are interested in. The individual residence offices can provide updates on waitlist application processing times.
U of T St. George
- Innis College: email@example.com
- New College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Michael’s College: email@example.com
- Loretto College (part of St. Michael’s College): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity College: email@example.com
- University College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria College: email@example.com
- Woodsworth College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chestnut Residence: email@example.com
- Graduate House: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Family Housing*: email@example.com
*University Family Housing has an extensive waitlist. Students can apply to University Family Housing as soon as they have submitted their application for admission to U of T. Contact the residence office directly for more information.
U of T Mississauga
U of T Scarborough
StarRez PortalUse the StarRez Portal to apply to on-campus residence at all three U of T campuses. Learn more about StarRez Portal
Residence accommodationsStudents requiring residence accommodations are encouraged to register with Accessibility Services as soon as possible. Learn more about Residence accommodations
Residence application supportThe residence application process varies slightly for different students. We can help you navigate your residence application. Learn more about Residence application support