Health & Wellness will not offer flu vaccinations on the University of Toronto St. George campus this year. Find out when and where to get a free flu shot under Service Delivery.
Learn more about how to fight the flu:
Flu shots from Toronto Public Health are free for all students.
Flu shots from pharmacies are free for students with OHIP coverage. Fees may vary for students from other Canadian provinces. Contact the pharmacy to confirm.
Some walk-in clinics offer free flu shots for international students. Check under Service Delivery.
Find out when and where to get a flu shot under COVID-19 circumstances this year from Toronto Public Health. Toronto Public Health offers free flu shots by appointment.
Visit iamsick.ca to search for pharmacies and clinics that offer flu shots near you. Contact them directly to check their availability and process for getting a flu shot.
Pharmacies close to the Health & Wellness Centre that offer flu shots:
- Rexall Store & Pharmacy, at 474 Spadina Ave., corner of Spadina Ave. & College St.
- Rexall PharmaPlus, at 777 Bay St., corner of Bay St. & College St.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 718 Yonge St., near Yonge St. & Bloor St.
For international students with UHIP coverage
If you have UHIP coverage, you can get your flu shot at one of Toronto Public Health’s flu vaccination clinics by appointment.
Some walk-in clinics near campus also provide free flu shots:
Royal Care Medical Centre (College location)
- 295 College Street, at the corner of College St. and Spadina Ave.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Phone: 416-925-5511
Appletree Medical Group (multiple locations)
- Multiple locations in Toronto, including locations near St. George campus
- Visit their website for phone number and hours of operation
- Flu shot at no cost when you bring your UHIP card. $15 co-pay if you see a doctor for other reasons in addition to getting flu shot.
Remember to bring your UHIP card and TCard when visiting a pharmacy or clinic.