The Multi-Faith Centre maintains a partnership with the Campus Chaplains Association and offers a directory of chaplains (PDF) to help students and chaplains connect with one another. The chaplains:
- Help bridge the intellectual understanding of spirituality and the living reality of faith. We are there at critical moments to facilitate rites of passage, weddings, funerals, memorial services,
- Offer spiritual support from a holistic perspective,
- Are not bound by being part of the academic reporting system of the university,
- Are committed to helping people (students, staff and faculty) grow to wholeness through a search for meaning in life, an exploration of spiritualities and an examination of moral and ethical issues.
All undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff.
Booking & Documentation
View the directory of campus chaplains (PDF) and call or e-mail a chaplain whenever you have questions or want to connect:
- To find community on campus
- For counselling
- For events information (retreats, religious celebrations, forums on critical issues)
- For interest and discussion groups. Regular groups meet throughout the year.
- For worship opportunities on campus. Many groups hold regular worship services.
For general information regarding the Campus Chaplains Association or to inquire about an appointment call: 416-946-3119.