Join us for the Mock Interviews with Employers program and be better prepared for your next real interview! Treat this activity as a short simulated interview between you and an industry professional.
Through this activity you will learn to:
- Pursue activities and opportunities related to career goals.
- Advocate for yourself and others to create or land future opportunities.
- Understand the relationship between self-knowledge and developing your career.
- Engage in reflection to clarify your needs and gain career insight.
- Communicate a sense of self-, academic-, and career-identity.
The mock interviews will be followed by guided reflection questions to understand your strengths, with suggestions for improvements. Afterward, you will have the chance to informally meet and network with the employers.
All University of Toronto students and recent graduates within two years of convocation.
Prior attendance at other Career Education & Exploration interview-related events is strongly encouraged.
Check the St. George Career Exploration & Education Events and Workshops Calendar on the CLNx to find out when the next events are taking place.