Flexible Futures Programming for Graduate Students offers a wide range of career-related programs, workshops, customized sessions and consultations year-round for graduate students and post docs.
Regular workshops cover a host of topics including:
- identify skills gain from previous and current experiences
- exploring career options based on education and interests
- job search strategies and labour market research
- creating application materials such as resumes, cover letters, and CVs
- interview strategies and practice
All graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Program Activities & Schedule6 Nov
Applying for Work (Masters, PhDs & PDFs)
Learn strategies for approaching and optimizing your job search strategy, with a focus on how to create effective applications (resumes and cover letters).Register28 Nov
Career Decision Making (PDFs)
Discuss your approaches and strategies for making decisions about your career, and get support with increasing your confidence in making decisions when faced with career ambiguity and uncertainty.Register