Flexible Futures Programming for Graduate Students offers a wide range of career-related programs, workshops, customized sessions and consultations year-round for graduate students and post docs.
Regular workshops cover a host of topics including:
- identify skills gain from previous and current experiences
- exploring career options based on education and interests
- job search strategies and labour market research
- creating application materials such as resumes, cover letters, and CVs
- interview strategies and practice
All graduate students
Check the CLNx for a current list of workshops, including session descriptions and registration.