All proceeds of the drive will be given to student families registered with the UTSU Food Bank.
This year we are collecting food and toy donations at various locations across campus.
Drop-off locations for 2022
Toys and food will be collected until November 30, 2022.
- Alumni Relations (21 King’s College Circle)
- Cheng Yu Tung East Asian Library (In Robarts Library, 130 St George St)
- Daniels Building (1 Spadina Crescent)
- Department of Anthropology (19 Russell St)
- Department of Physics (60 St George St, Room 302)
- Early Learning Centre (7 Glen Morris St)
- Eberhard Zeidler Library (In Daniels Building, 1 Spadina Crescent)
- Faculty of Nursing, Main Reception (155 College St)
- Family Care Office (215 Huron St, 6th Floor)
- Family Housing (35 Charles St West)
- Fisher Rare Book Library (130 St George St)
- Hart House (7 Hart House Circle)
- Housing Services (800 Bay St)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resources Library (121 St George Street)
- Innis College Residence (111 St George St)
- Loretto College Residence (70 St. Mary St)
- Morrison Hall (75 St George St)
- Myhal Centre (55 St George St)
- Naylor Building (6 Queen’s Park Cres. W.)
- New College Residence (40 Willcocks St)
- Robarts Library (130 St George St)
- Simcoe Hall, Room 106 (27 King’s College Circle)
- Student Commons (230 College St)
- Sussex Clubhouse (21 Sussex Ave)
We are also accepting cash donations to purchase gift cards that will be distributed to student food bank users and student families in need this holiday season.
Cash donations will be collected until December 7 and will be matched by the UTSU up to $2,500 this year! (Tax receipts are not available.)
Thank you for your continued support in spreading holiday cheer.
All U of T students, faculty and staff are invited to make a contribution.
Proceeds go to students registered with the U of T Food Bank. To register, email email@example.com.