U of T My Student Support Program
Need to talk to someone?
You can access U of T My Student Support Program (U of T MySSP) 24/7 by calling 1-844-451-9700. Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578.
U of T MySSP provides students with immediate and/or ongoing confidential, 24-hour support for any school, health, or general life concern at no cost to you. You can call or chat with a counsellor directly from your phone whenever, wherever you are.
Ongoing support is available over the phone in 146 languages. Immediate support is available over the phone in 35 languages and over chat in simplified Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Korean and Spanish.
Get help and advice about:
- Being successful at school
- Practical issues while studying
- Relationships with friends and family
- Language and cultural barriers
- Stress, sadness and loneliness
- Balancing work and school
- Difficulty adjusting to life in Canada
The service is provided by keepme SAFE in partnership with Morneau Shepell.
Full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled at the University of Toronto and have paid the appropriate incidental fees.