Subject to public health guidelines around COVID-19, you will find U of T “welcomers” at Terminals 1 and 3 when you land at Toronto Pearson International Airport (Pearson for short).
For all students:
- Make sure you’re up-to-date with the latest guidelines on entering Canada. Visit the COVID-19 information page for students for details:
- If you are experiencing delays or difficulties in transit or upon arrival due to immigration issues, please contact U of T Campus Police at +1 416-978-2222 (available 24/7). They will contact a member of our team on call to speak with you. Make sure to provide campus police with your name, student number, campus and a phone number where we can reach you.
For students requesting accommodation and transportation with the U of T quarantine service:
- Please log in to Star Rez portal using your UTOR/JOINid to complete the application form.
- Make sure your U of T quarantine confirmation is saved on your phone for offline access or printed out for your arrival in Canada.
For students arranging their own quarantine accommodation and transportation:
- Make sure you are following all public health guidelines.
Here are possible routes from Pearson International Airport to each of the three campuses. Please check the public health link above for approved means of travelling from the airport.
Pre-arrival & welcome services for international studentsThe Centre for International Experience co-ordinates a variety of pre-arrival, welcome and orientation events and services to support you as you transition into U of T. Learn more about Pre-arrival & welcome services for international students