As an international student at U of T, you will encounter many new experiences and challenges. Our International Student Experience team provides events, resources and information to:
- Adjust to Canada: learn how to form friendships in Canada, succeed in the U of T classroom and live in Toronto’s climate or deal with feeling homesick.
- Build your new community: get involved in on- and off-campus activities and communities.
- Help you find what you need: navigate useful resources, information and services across and outside U of T.
If you are looking for immigration advisors, please see Advising: Immigration.
International undergraduate and graduate students
You can book appointments with an international student experience advisor through the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx).
- Login to the CLNx using your UTORid.
- On the left-hand panel, click on Appointments, then St. George Centre for International Experience, and then Book International Transition Advising Appointment.
- Select one of the available appointment slots on the calendar.
If you can’t book an appointment online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with two possible times that suit your schedule. In your email please indicate the reason for your appointment, and be sure to include your name and student number, phone number, level of study and program of study.