Our dynamic team of staff and mentors have expertise across a range of learning topics and theories, and we can create workshops customized for your group of U of T students (preferably 20 or more) in the following areas:
- Time management and procrastination
- Test and exam preparation
- Test and exam anxiety
- Reading and note-taking
- Planning your writing
- Giving presentations
- Stress management
- General study tips
- Critical thinking
- 15 minute introduction to our services/resources
- Other (for you to decide)
Faculty, staff and student leaders can request a custom workshop.
We consider workshops to be small interactive learning experiences, different from presentations – but we can and will work with PowerPoint and speak to large groups if that’s what works for you.
We can also facilitate reflection on learning experiences through creative writing, dialogue and art-based activities related to either curricular or co-curricular learning.
We would be happy to work with you to accommodate a request for your group. Allow at least 4 weeks’ notice to give us time to tailor the content to your needs.
To ensure success, we ask that you:
- Promote your event so you have at least 20 students in attendance
- Book suitable space and technology
- Provide a point person for day-of support
Booking & Documentation