Our collection of self-directed leadership learning exercises (snapshots and modules) provide you with an opportunity to:
- engage with some of our leadership programming on your own time
- explore new concepts
- sit with challenging questions, and
- reflect upon what all of this means to you and your understandings of leadership!
Snapshots are curated into four categories and provide a quick look at leadership concepts and topics to support your development: Allyship, Activism, Anti-oppressive Practice (AOP), Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI), Leadership and Personal Development.
Modules are short independent exercises that focus on particular leadership themes or topics including Leadership 101 and Values & Passions.
To have these exercises count towards any of the Clubs & Leadership CCR recognized certificate programs including Learning to Lead (up to 2 reflections), Leadership for Grads (1 reflection) and ULead (up to 2 reflections), be sure to complete the required reflection exercise and/or “challenge” and submit it to email@example.com.
Program EligibilityAll undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to explore the snapshots and modules. Students who wish to have these exercises count towards any of the Clubs & Leadership CCR recognized certificate programs must follow the program eligibility criteria for Learning to Lead, Leadership for Grads and/or ULead.
How The Program Works
- Select from any of the videos and reference material included in the CLD Leadership Resources List (XLS).
- Watch/read the selected resource.
- Show your learning by completing CLD Reflection Instructions (PDF).
- Email your completed reflection to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select from any of the independent exercises: CLD Leadership 101 (PDF) or CLD Values & Passions (PDF).
- Work through the module by working through the content and answering all reflection questions.
- Show your learning by completing the “challenge” and/or reflection question at the end of each document.
- If you want it to count toward a leadership certificate, email your completed challenge and reflection to email@example.com.