Our collection of self-directed leadership learning exercises (snapshots and modules) provide you with an opportunity to:
- engage with some of our leadership programming on your own time
- explore new concepts
- sit with challenging questions, and
- reflect upon what all of this means to you and your understandings of leadership!
Snapshots are curated into four categories and provide a quick look at leadership concepts and topics to support your development: Allyship, Activism, Anti-oppressive Practice (AOP), Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI), Leadership and Personal Development.
Modules are short independent exercises that focus on particular leadership themes or topics including Leadership 101 and Values & Passions.
Our snapshots and modules are great supplements to our Learning to Lead and Leadership for Grads CCR recognized leadership certificate programs. Continue your leadership journey and engage with your peers in our virtual and in-person leadership workshops! All workshops are open for registration on the Leadership, Mentorship and Clubs calendar under Events and Workshops on CLNx.
All undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to explore the snapshots and modules.
How The Program Works
- Select from any of the videos and reference material included in the CLD Leadership Resources List (XLS).
- Watch/read the selected resource.