The Pathways to Wellness Group is an inclusive, supportive and uplifting space to learn strategies for managing your well-being. This group is run by BIPOC facilitators for BIPOC and QT2SBIPOC students.
Group sessions provide an opportunity for developing skills while also building community with other students from diverse backgrounds.
University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students across all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Beginning Thursday, June 9, 2022, counsellors will host weekly group sessions on Thursdays from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST on Zoom.
Register on CLNx through the links under PROGRAM REGISTRATION.
Feel free to join us for all six sessions or pick which ones feel relevant for you.
Each group is 1.5 hours long and cover a variety of topics including:
- Activity scheduling and coping ahead
- Stress management skills
- Skills for changing difficult thoughts and emotions
- Creating new behaviour patterns
- Self-compassion and validation strategies
- Skills for accepting difficult thoughts and emotions
Summer 2022 schedule
Registration is required. Register on the CLNx through the link(s) below.
- June 6, 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Meet and Greet Drop-In)
- June 9, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- June 16, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- June 23, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.