January Reboot: Start Fresh is a series of workshops, peer workshops and one-to-one supports to help you start the new year off right!
- Navigating Online Academic Resources (workshop)
- Engaging in Online Classes (peer workshop)
- Managing Your Time Studying at Home (workshop)
- Time Management Bootcamp (peer workshop)
- Planning Your Projects (peer workshop)
- Effective Online Learning Habits (workshop)
- Taking Useful Notes from Classes (peer workshop)
- Learning from Failure (workshop)
- Indigenous Academic Workshop: Preparing Your Bundle (workshop)
Program EligibilityAll U of T St. George (UTSG) students
How The Program Works
Each session will be run at multiple times so you can access them at your convenience. Pick and choose between sessions to get the experience that’s right for you.
During the first two weeks of the winter semester, friendly peer mentors will also be available to support you in your work.
We hope that you join us! Find the specific events and appointments on the CLNx Academic Success Events & Workshops Calendar. For a public view, visit the Student Life Events & Workshop Calendar (Academic Success).
Register on CLNx, through the Academic Success Events & Workshops Calendar.