The Drop-in Wellness Group is an inclusive, supportive and uplifting space to learn strategies for managing your well-being. Group sessions provide an opportunity for building skills and community with other students from diverse backgrounds. The group consists of six sessions (one per week) and is open to all students. Feel free to join us for all the sessions or pick which ones feel relevant for you!
Each group is 1.5 hours long and covers a variety of topics including:
- stress management skills
- self-compassion and validation strategies
- skills for changing difficult thoughts and emotions
- skills for accepting difficult thoughts and emotions
- creating new behaviour patterns
- achieving goals and time management
University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students across all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Clinicians will host weekly group sessions on alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST on Zoom.
Fall 2021 schedule
Registration is required. Register on the CLNx through the link(s) below.
- November 3: Stress Management Skills
- November 9: Self-Compassion and Validation Strategies
- November 17: Skills for Changing Difficult Thoughts and Emotions
- November 23: Skills for Accepting Difficult Thoughts and Emotions