Partner with courses in a range of disciplines to have students undertake placements or projects for your organization. Instructors typically oversee student placements or projects in collaboration with your organization.
Return to the full list of community partner opportunities.
Non-profit community organizations in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
How The Program Works
Length of engagement: Typically, each student can engage for 15 to 30 hours over the course of the 3-4 month semester (September – December 2021; January – April 2022).
Community partner responsibilities: Train and supervise student volunteers; confirm student participation and/or deliverables; no formal grading required.
Range of projects students may support:
- Engaging directly with your clients one-on-one
- Providing research support
- Contributing to your ongoing programs
- Collaborating to create new programs, services and resources
- Supporting funding proposals
- Working on in-class consultation projects
Contact Rebecca Wolfe, Coordinator of Community Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.