Go back to Career Workshops.
Go back to Career Exploration & Education requests.
Career Exploration & Education offers customized career support for groups of 20 or more University of Toronto students or recent graduates in the classroom, in residence, within learning communities and for recognized campus clubs and groups.
We must receive your request at minimum 4-6 weeks prior to the event date. Requests are prioritized based on the alignment of goals, strategy and according to staff availability. Our busiest times are September, November, January and March.
To ensure success, your responsibilities are:
- communications and event promotions to ensure a minimum 20 U of T students or recent alumni in attendance
- coordinate event registration and share attendance list
- coordinate organize appropriate technology and technology facilitation for online delivery
- book suitable space for in person events (currently unavailable)
- provide a point-person for day-of support (for both in person and online events)
"*" indicates required fields