The COVID-19 pandemic is raising concerns about community safety and overloading us with information.
We all have a key role to play, but the way we protect ourselves and others depends on our unique circumstances. That’s why we’re answering your most frequently asked questions.
- What symptoms should I watch out for?
- I haven't returned from a recent trip and I don't have symptoms, what should I do?
- I’m practicing physical distancing. How can I maintain my overall health?
- I just returned from travelling but I don't have symptoms. Do I need to quarantine?
- I only have mild symptoms and I don't have an existing health condition, what's my first step?
- My symptoms are getting worse, and/or I have an existing condition. How can I support my recovery and keep others safe?
- Should I visit a health-care provider or a COVID-19 testing centre?
- My symptoms have become urgent. Where do I go for immediate help?