Updated: June 5, 2020
Many of you have questions how your academic accommodations may be impacted by the shift to remote/online instruction.
Download Strategies for Online Learning (PDF). This document discusses online learning and provides tips, referral pathways and next steps.
These changes require some adjustments by all members of the campus community. Thank you for your patience while we work together to find reasonable solutions, given the exceptional circumstances.
Below, read important information to keep in mind during this time.
- New registration, intake and/or pause
- Appointments and drop-in hours
- Accommodations and documentation
- Test and exam accommodations
- BSWD funding
- Strategies for Online Learning (PDF)
- Take-home and Online Exams (PDF)
- Submitting a Take Home Test/Exam in Quercus (PDF)
- Submitting a Take Home Test/Exam in Quercus with Turnitin (PDF)
- Taking a Timed Exam in Quercus (PDF)
- Online Assistive Technology Resources for Students with Disabilities (PDF)
- Mental Health Strategies and Resources for Students (PDF)
- Accommodation Calculation Document (PDF)