Orientation for Students with Family Responsibilities
Family Care Office
family.care [at] utoronto.ca
Koffler Student Services Centre
214 College Street, Main Floor
- Navigating U of T
- Students with Family Responsibilities
The Family Care Office welcomes new student parents to Orientation 2016! Start building your support networks and learn how to be proactive, prepared and successfully navigate your degree while caring for others.
- Meet other student parents and University staff.
- Learn about the services and resources available to student parents on campus.
- Get advice from student mentors on how to adjust to the University life.
- Discover family friendly spaces on campus.