How are you feeling today?
Everyone feels stressed now and then – it’s a normal part of university life. Some days are better than others, and there’s no wrong time to reach out. There are resources for every situation and every level of stress.
“My Student Support Program” or My SSP
“My Student Support Program” or My SSP, provides University of Toronto students with immediate and/or ongoing confidential, 24-hour support for any school, health, or general life concern at no cost to students. You can call or chat with a counsellor directly from your phone whenever, wherever you are for a range of concerns. Students who use My SSP still have access to existing campus and community mental health services; My SSP is an additional support service.
Visit Health & Wellness for complete information about My SSP.
Mental Health Framework
We all have a role to play in mental wellness on campus.
From student leaders to faculty and staff, we can all participate in ensuring student mental wellness. Explore our 22 recommendations across five key areas to discover how you fit in.
See your role. Share our vision.
- U of T’s Institutional Commitment.
- How Awareness, Education, Training and Anti-Stigma strategies can change the conversation.
- Using Inclusive Curriculum & Teaching Approaches to build resilience and diminish stress.
- A wide range of Mental Health Services and Programs.
- Policies and Procedures that support students.