Location & Hours
Early Closure Alert: Health & Wellness will be closed at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 13, 2018.
2018-2019 Winter Closure Alert: The University and Health & Wellness will be closed Monday, December 24, 2018 to Friday, January 4, 2009 (inclusive).
214 College Street, 2nd Floor
Koffler Student Services Centre
University of Toronto
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z9
(use the St. George Street entrance)
Phone: 416-978-8030 (best time to call)
Phone line opens daily 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone line closes at 4:00 p.m. in the Summer
Fax for Second Floor, Suite #232: 416-971-2089
Fax for First Floor, Suite #111: 416-978-7341
General inquiries not related to personal health: info.hwc [at] utoronto.ca
- Monday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. *
- Wednesday: 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. *
- Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. *
- Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* The centre is open by appointment only
between 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
After-hours and weekends
If you need health care after regular hours or on the weekend, there are a number of options.
- Find Healthcare, when and where you need it. Search with iamsick.ca or download the free iamsick.ca app.
- To arrange for a doctor to visit you at home, contact MedVisit.
- To get health advice or general health information from a Registered Nurse, call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or visit the Telehealth website.
Tuberculosis Test Clinic
Tuberculosis test clinics are usually offered in August and September. If you miss the clinic days, you can drop in – you don’t need a doctor’s appointment.
For emergencies call 911, or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
Birth control can be purchased at the Accounts Office. We accept VISA/DEBIT/MC/AMEX. We do NOT accept cash.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.