Contacts for Senior Administrators in Student Life
The Division of Student Life is located on the St. George campus and comprises Aboriginal Student Services/First Nations House, Academic Success Centre, Accessibility Services, Hart House, Career Centre, Centre for Community Partnerships, Centre for International Experience, Clubs and Leadership Development, Health and Wellness Centre, Mentorship and Peer Programs, Multi-Faith Centre for Spiritual Study and Practice, Housing Services and Orientation, Transition and Engagement.
- If you have a concern about a student service located on the St. George Campus, your first step is to take it to the Director of the service.
- If your concern has not been resolved after taking this step, your second step should be to contact the Executive/Senior Director of the service (the Warden, for Hart House).
- If the matter is still not resolved, your third step should be to contact the Office of the Vice-Provost Students at 416-978-3870 or vp.students@utoronto.
Aboriginal Student Services/First Nations House
Shannon Simpson is the Acting Director of Aboriginal Student Services/First Nations House | Contact email@example.com
David Newman is the Senior Director of Student Experience | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Experience comprises:
Heather Kelly is the Senior Director of Student Success | Contact email@example.com
Student Success comprises:
- Academic Success Centre | Contact Tanya Lewis, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessibility Services | Contact Tanya Lewis, Director at email@example.com
- Career Centre | Contact Amelia Merrick, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing Services | Contact Arlene Clement, Director at email@example.com
Arlene Clement is the Director of the TCard Office | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis and Academic Progress Teams
David Newman, Senior Director Student Experience oversees the Crisis and Academic Progress Teams | Contact email@example.com
Health & Wellness Centre
Janine Robb is the Executive Director of the Health & Wellness Centre | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Health & Wellness Centre comprises:
- Health & Wellness Clinics
- Health Promotions