Other international opportunities
In addition to the opportunities offered by CIE, there are several other ways to gain international experience through U of T:
- Courses: Woodsworth Summer Abroad Programs
- Professional Experience Year (PEY): Faculty of Engineering (PEY)
- Placements: UTSC Arts & Science Co-op Program, CTEP, UTSC Management Co-op
- Internships: OISE, Centre for the Environment
- Research: School of Graduate Studies
- Dialogue: The Munk School offers students the chance to participate in internationally themed events and globally engaged conversations right here at U of T.
Graduate students can visit the SGS website for information about international opportunities for both current U of T students and visiting graduate students.
Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship is a great opportunity to do an internship abroad and gain international work experience in a commonwealth country. Internships are at various organizations, including universities and non-governmental organizations [NGOs], that focus on development work, medicine, literacy, scientific research and Aboriginal Studies.