Work-Study positions at CCP
The Centre for Community Partnerships is offering exciting and challenging opportunities for current U of T students. Work-study program students will:
- Learn about the field of student life, community-engaged learning, community development and student development through active involvement in program planning and implementation.
- Develop and practice skills in communication, meeting management, event planning, marketing and more.
- Work in a team environment under the supervision of professional full-time staff.
Want some help making your application stand out? Check out the Career Centre's Resume and Interview Resources!
(2016-2017) Work-Study Positions
Summer Term (2016)
Fall and Spring Term (2016-2017)
- ARW Assistant - Community Liaison Assistant Fall Spring
- ARW Assistant Project Leaders' Development Assistant
- Community Days Assistant Fall Spring
- Promotions & Communication Assistant
- Tutoring & Mentoring Program Assistant
- FROM 3 TO 3 Program Assistant
- Academic Community-engaged Learning Assistant
- Homework Club Program Assistant
- Youth Mentorship Program Assistant
- Special Projects Program Assistant
- Seniors Program Assistant
Schedule and application deadline
2016 Summer Work Study will run from May 9, 2016 to August 5, 2016.
Fall/Winter Positions run from September 2016 to March 2017.
For application deadline information, see individual position descriptions.
Fall/Spring Work-Study positions are open to:
Undergraduate students taking at least 2.0 credits from September to April. For example: 2 Y courses; or 2 F and 2 S courses. No course load average is allowed.
Graduate students registered in at least 40% of a full course load from September to April. If your ROSI registration indicates a “PT” status, you need to ask your department to confirm the percentage.
For summer work study positions, students must be registered in at least 1.0 credit continuously from April 2016 to August 2016 (at least 40 per cent for graduate students).
Students are permitted to accept ONE Work Study position per program period.
Students registered in the Toronto School of Theology are not eligible for Work Study positions.
Students do NOT have to be eligible for OSAP to apply for Work Study positions.