Products + publications
We produce the following communications pieces and online tools. The ⇔ symbol indicates our support role, where the primary partners are program staff in orientation and transition, graduate life, and/or campus organizations. If you would like to submit content for consideration in any one of these channels, please place a communications request through InMotionNow.
- Start @ U of T: an annual guide to student life at U of T St. George
- ⇔The Essential Grad Guide: a publication for all new graduate students at U of T
- Upper-year transition guides for students in second, third and final year
9 New Things E-newsletters
Our 9 new things e-newsletters highlight just some of the many events and programs offered on campus each week.
- 9 new things that you might not know – for all St. George campus students, undergraduate and graduate
- 9 new things international students need to know – for all St. George campus international students, undergraduate and graduate
- ⇔ Ask Me: current students, staff and faculty welcome and support incoming students each September (pop-up booths, buttons, website)
- ⇔ Orientation: coordinate divisional presence at orientation events
- Student Life professional development activities about communications